CN 1750 meanders through what is now Joe Ghiz Park. In 1915, the Prince Edward Island Railway had become part of the Canadian Government Railway (CGR). The CGR would last only three years, when all Government owned railways would come under the Canadian National Railway (CNR) in 1918.
No one at the time could have predicted that the rails would be gone from the Island little more than 70 years later. CN 1750 would leave PEI for the last time on the John Hamilton Grey ferry 28 December 1989.