Pictured in the foreground of this photo is the roundhouse, where trains were turned on a turn table so that they could change direction within the yard. Behind the roundhouse, to the left of the centre of the image, the peak of a gable roof can barely be seen. The gable roofed building is what we know as the Brass House (178 Water St.). Built in 1876, it is the oldest of our remaining railway buildings. On the right side of the image, sits the car shop or what we knew recently as Founders Hall. Built in 1908 by E.A. Wallberg, the same company that built the Train Station, it was where railway cars were repaired.